Dunham Massey Hall is a Grade 1 listed building operated by the National Trust. The Hall was built in 1616, but later remodelled in the 18th Century. In addition to the Hall, there are some attractive gardens and a deer park with a herd of fallow deer. It is one of three deer parks in Cheshire that are owned by the National Trust, the others being Lyme Park and Tatton Park.
Postcode: WA14 4SJ
Dunham Massey lies just over 1 mile north of the A56, turning north along the B5160 at Bowdon. If travelling from the north, leave the M6 at junction 21 onto the A57, heading east for 2 miles before turning south onto the Warburton Bridge Road. There is a small toll (12p) for crossing the bridge. Just after the bridge, turn left onto Paddock Lane, then at he next junction left onto the A6144, then right onto the B5160. There are signposts for Dunham Massey along these routes.